This week, CMS announced December 2017 Ambulatory Surgical Center Public (ASC) Reporting Preview Reports are available through the QualityNet Secure Portal for participating facilities.
The preview reports are available from October 2 through October 31, 2017.
The data in the preview reports will be reported on Hospital Compare, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website for Medicare beneficiaries and the general public (https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/asc-ambulatory-surgical-measures.html).
Preview Reports can be accessed by:
- Accessing the public website for QualityNet at www.qualitynet.org.
- Selecting [Login] under the “Log in to QualityNet Secure Portal” header.
- Entering your QualityNet User ID, Password, and Security Code and selecting [Submit].
- Reading the Terms and Conditions statement and selecting [I Accept] to proceed.
The Preview Report can be downloaded by:
- Selecting “Secure File Transfer” in the blue ribbon at the top of the screen;
- Selecting “AutoRoute_Inbox” in the left-side menu;
- Selecting “ASC Preview Report” also identified by your facility’s NPI;
- Selecting “Download”;
- Selecting “Save” in the pop-up box; and
- Saving and opening the report.
For further assistance, please contact ASCQR program support through the Outpatient Questions and Answers tool at https://cms-ocsq.custhelp.com/, or by calling, toll-free, 866-800-8756 weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET.